Hear is a smart fun tasty inexpensive meal that only takes a few minutes to produce. It’s quite remarkable because it contains superfoods and provides lots of ACTUAL nutrition unlike many alternatives. Essentially if you can source quality products all the better, of course you can add your own flare. Enjoy!
- 1/2 tin of tuna chunks in spring water (We recommend Geisha Brand)
- 1/2 tin of baked beans (Bush’s Baked Beans)
- 2 slices of bread of your choice
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- handful of cheese to sprinkle on top (optional)
- black pepper (optional)
- butter (optional)
1. Put the bread in the toaster until golden.
2. Place the beans in a microwavable bowl, cover with cling film and pierce, and place in the microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Use a can opener to open the tinned tuna and drain the water.
4. Once the the toast is done, place on a plate and butter both sides.
5. Remove the beans from the microwave and stir.
6. Mix in the sweet chilli sauce and tuna.
7. Pour the mixture evenly on the toast.
8. Top with a sprinkle of cheese and black pepper.